FSB Work Program, Covid Priorities
On Jan. 20, FSB outlined focus on Covid, global stability, cooperation.
- FSB 2021 work program marks shift to priorities in Covid environment, aims to foster global financial stability and focuses on capacity to respond to new emerging issues.
- FSB announced in Nov. 2020 that it would be reprioritizing its work program for 2021.
- Work program aimed at remaining vigilant to new/emerging risks to global financial stability, and supporting international cooperation/coordination of Covid response.
- Covers key deliverables to G20 Italian presidency including international cooperation and coordination during Covid and non-bank financial intermediation (NBFI).
- Also: central counterparty resilience; recovery/resolvability; cross-border payments.
- Climate change/sustainable finance; interest rate benchmarks; and cyber resilience.
||B/D; Bank; IA; Ins; Pension; SIFI
||Rp, PR 1/2021, 1/20/2021; Cyber; Fintech; ESG; COVID-19
||Financial; Reporting; Risk; Technology; Treasury
||Banking; Fund Mgt; Insurance; Pensions; Securities
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 01/20/2021