HK MPFA Digital Transformation
On Jan. 10, HK MPFA published blog entry on digital reform.
- MPFA published blog entry on moving towards reform through digital transformation.
- Last year, MPFA expanded proportion of MPF funds that can be invested in REITs and the number of markets, and included SSE, SZSE in list of approved stock exchanges.
- Also issued guidelines on development of retirement investment products to MPF trustees, and the first related product was launched on the market in Sep. 2020.
- eMPF Platform
- In 2021, the eMPF platform project will enter an important stage of construction.
- After completion in 2022, the public's acceptance of digital transformation is expected to have reached a considerable level, which will help drive reform of the MPF system.
- Plan members can perform a variety of functions in real time, safely and in a paperless manner, such as processing investment instructions, tracking fund performance.
- SMEs can also generate synergies through digital upgrades, and one-stop solutions for calculating wages and related MPF contributions, greatly saving manpower and time.
||Corp; Fiduciary; IA; Pension
||Financial; HR; Technology; Treasury
||Fund Mgt; Pensions; REITs; Retirement Plan
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 01/12/2021