CHI CFA Exams for Senior Executives
On Sep. 14, CHI CFA announced ad-hoc exams for senior executives.
- To provide convenient conditions for senior executives to meet their companies' needs, CFA will increase the frequency of qualification examinations for senior executives.
- Applies to prospective chairmen, chief supervisors, independent directors, general managers, deputy general managers and chief risk officers of futures companies.
- Include 3 categories: director level exam for prospective chairmen etc, management level exam for prospective/deputy general managers and chief risk officer exam.
- Companies can register in the executives exam registration system at any time.
- CFA initially plans an exam every Tuesday, depending on the registration situation.
- First exam is scheduled to take place on Sep. 29.
||Compliance; C-Suite; Exams; Risk
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 09/15/2020