IOM GVT National Risk Assessment
On Jan. 13, IOM GVT updated money laundering/terror financing.
- Issued an updated national risk assessment (NRA) of money laundering (ML) and terrorist financing (TF), a requirement of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- This was the second NRA for the Isle of Man; the first was completed in 2015.
- The report identifies money laundering, terrorist financing risks to the Isle of Man.
- At the national level and for each financial sector; it also highlights the progress that has been made since 2016 in strengthening the national response to these risks.
- The findings of the 2020 assessment concerning the overall level of risk for the Isle of Man are that the ML risk remains medium high and the TF risk as medium low.
||Auditor; B/D; Bank; BHC; BS; CNSM; Corp; Fiduciary; Gambling; IA; IB; Ins; Inv Co; MG Orig
||Rp, PR, 1/13/2020
||Accounting; AML; Anti-Bribery; Compliance; C-Suite; Financial; Legal; Operations; Product; Reporting; Risk; Tax; Trade Reporting; Training
||Isle of Man
||Banking; Commodities; Corporate; Fund Mgt; Insurance; Mortgage; Securities; Wealth Mgt
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 01/14/2020