UK FCA Current Account Comparison
On Jan. 9, FCA issued performance scorecard for personal accounts.
- UK Regulators Network (UKRN) has worked with FCA, Ofgem, Ofcom, Ofwat and Consumer Council for Water to produce performance scorecards for regulated sectors.
- FCA scorecard highlights service-related information on personal current accounts.
- These comparison metrics include: performance levels; ease of use; service reliability.
- Should help customers choose providers and get the most from their current accounts.
- Also aims to encourage firms in delivering better service to their customers.
||UK FCA; UK OFGEM
||Compliance; Financial; Legal; Operations; Product
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 01/10/2020