UK FRC Technology and Audit Quality
On Mar. 25, UK FRC issued discussion paper on quality of auditing.
- Discussion paper technological resources: using technology to enhance audit quality.
- Builds on UK FRC review the use of technology in the audit of financial statements.
- Discussion Paper
- FRC looking for further insight on use of technology/potential impact on audit quality, and seeks opinions on questions relating to technology, data extraction and ethics.
- Keen to engage in dialogue with stakeholders and is looking for both direct responses to questions and comments on other areas relating to audit quality and technology
- Responses by May. 29, 2020.
||Auditor; Bank; BS; Corp
||PR 3/25/2020; ESG
||Accounting; Compliance; Financial; Privacy; Research; Technology
||Banking; Corporate; Insurance; Pensions
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 03/25/2020