JPN JBA Revisions to Record Format
On Dec. 2, JBA revised record format for financial/IT network system.
- Revised applicable business and record format used between companies and banks.
- In relation to the XML format and the JPN JBA standard communication protocols intended for use in personal computers (basic procedures, separate volume).
- Japanese character Wo can now be input with regard to certain payment operations.
- Re inter-company remittance in Japan, JBA and Japanese Banks' Payment Clearing Network shifted from electronic messages to XML telegrams on Dec. 15, 2016.
- They decided to build a new financial/IT network system as a platform, to advance the Financial Electronic Data Interchange Initiatives, with JBA as the system's operator.
- As part of the efforts to strengthen the functions of the payment infrastructure.
- As a result, JBA established the system's record format re applicable business and each applicable business and published it on its website on Aug. 29, 2017.
- There is no specific effective date; it can depend on the individual business entities.
||B/D; Bank; CU; Depo; Exch; MSB
||Compliance; Privacy; Product; Settlement; Technology
||Banking; Cards; Clearing; Deposits; Loan; Payments; Securities
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 12/03/2019