SSE Operating Performance in 2020
On Apr. 30, SSE reviewed main board, STAR market performance.
- SSE updated on the operating performance of the SSE main board and STAR market.
- Main Board
- In 2020, performance stabilized and rebounded, with 90% of companies profitable.
- Basic necessities and equipment manufacturing industries maintain rapid growth, while cultural, travel, accommodation, transportation, mining are experiencing difficulties.
- Direct financing and R&D investment have increased, and cash dividends remain high.
- Tax reduction and fee reduction policies have proven to be effective, see #78673.
- The effect of the new delisting regulations are beginning to show, see #93264.
- The first quarter of 2021 has had a good start, and recovery momentum is stable.
- STAR Market
- Overall performance has grown steadily, and the quality of profit has been improved.
- Leading companies are growing steadily, and the market’s core power is prominent.
- Specialized businesses are performing well with facilitation of innovation, development.
- Investor relationship management has improved, with strengthened communication.
||Financial; Operations; Reporting; Research
||Corporate; Equity; Securities
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 05/03/2021