Malaysia SWIFT Security Control
On Jan. 9, Bank of Malaysia issued compliance with SWIFT security.
- Cited publication by SWIFT, of a set of mandatory and advisory security controls.
- SWIFT published through its customer security controls framework in early 2017.
- Effectiveness for BNM
- SWIFT users are required to attest compliance with controls annually, from 2017.
- Bank Negara Malaysia, as one of the users, has submitted to the self-attestation.
- Confirmed it was in full compliance with SWIFT's mandatory control requirement.
||Bank of Malaysia
||Financial; Operations; Reporting; Risk; Settlement; Treasury
||Banking; Corporate; Deposits; Loan
Last substantive update on 01/09/2018