ICE CEU Futures Delivery Procedures
On Dec 2, SEC published ICE CEU proposed rule on delivery terms
- To add delivery terms for ICE Futures Europe Permian West Texas Light Crude Oil Futures Contracts (WTLs); ICE Endex Austrian VTP Natural Gas Daily Futures (VTPs).
- Crude Oil Contracts Delivery Procedures
- For WTLs, have the same delivery procedures as those currently in place for ICE Futures Europe Permian West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil Futures Contracts.
- Amendment would extend Section 9 and Part CC to also apply to WTLs.
- Conforming amendments throughout Part CC to incorporate inclusion of the WTLs.
- Natural Gas Contracts Delivery Procedures
- Amend Part EE to provide VTPs with the same delivery procedures as currently in place for ICE Endex CEGH Austrian VTP Natural Gas Futures; also conforming amendments.
- On Nov. 21, 2019, ICE CEU initially filed proposal to extend procedures to WTLs, VTPs.
- On Nov. 25, 2019, SEC published proposed rule change to extend delivery procedures.
- On Dec. 2, 2019, published proposal in federal register; comments due Dec. 23, 2019.
||ICE CEU; SEC
||84 FR 66039, 12/2/2019, ICEEU-2019-026; SEC RF 34-87624, 11/25/2019
||Compliance; Financial; Legal; Operations; Trading
||United States of America
|Reg. Last Update
Last substantive update on 12/02/2019